Back to our roots! The Chuckanut 50k will celebrate its 25th Running on the Classic Course!
The Chuckanut 50k is a lollipop-shaped course. The first 10k and last 10k repeat on the Interurban Trail with smooth, relatively flat running. The middle 30k is what this race is known for--you get to climb (5,000ft), traverse and descend the famous Chuckanut Mountain Ridge amongst beautiful Pacific Northwest terrain. There are five aid stations along the course, all noted on the Course Map below:
- Aid Station #1 = 10.9 km/6.77M
- Aid Station #2 = 16.4km/10.2M
- Aid Station #3 = 20.9km/13M
- Aid Station #4 = 32.7km/20.32M
- Aid Station #5 (same location as AS#1) = 40km/24.85M
Click Here for a downloadable/printable version of the map.