HOST HOTEL: The Chrysalis Inn & Spa
If you are looking to spoil yourself over the Chuckanut 50k race weekend The Chrysalis Inn & Spa is the place to stay. The fact that it is located less than a mile from the Chuckanut 50k start/finish line is the first perk to staying in this beautiful waterfront Inn & Spa. Its attached restaurant, Keenan’s at the Pier, invites you to enjoy delicious menu offerings in a lively atmosphere overlooking Bellingham Bay.
- Rooms are reduced to $199/night for a Full View (of the water) King or Double, or $189/night for a Side View King or Double. These rates are good for March 17 & 18. You can stay for one or two nights at this special rate.
- We are hosting our Pre-Race Packet Pick-Up in the Baker Room of the inn on Friday, March 17, from 5:00-8:00pm.
- To make a reservation, call 360-756-1005 before February 17 and let them know that you are a Chuckanut 50k participant.
CO-HOST HOTEL: Oxford Suites Bellingham
Oxford Suites Bellingham is well-equipped to handle all your travel needs. With nearly one hundred non-smoking executive suites, onsite restaurant, easy access off I-5 and close to the Bellingham Airport, this is a great option for Chuckanut 50k participants seeking a comfortable place to stay. Oxford Suites Bellingham is also offering shuttle service to and from the start/finish line in Fairhaven Park on race day!
- Rooms are reduced to $109 for a Studio King Suite and $115 for a Studio Double Queen Suite. These rates are good for March 17 & 18.
- The hotel will offer a shuttle for runners between the race start/finish line in Fairhaven Park. Shuttle availability will be based on the number of Chuckanut 50k guests staying at the hotel.
- To make a reservation, call 360-676-1400 before February 17 and let them know that you are a Chuckanut 50k participant.
Curious about Bellingham? Check out our local tourism site for tons of travel ideas! www.bellingham.org