Race Hotel locations are pinpointed on our
If you are looking to spoil yourself over the Chuckanut 50k race weekend the Chrysalis Inn and Spa is the place to stay. The fact that it is located less than a mile from the start/finish area of the race is the first perk to staying in this beautiful water front Inn & Spa. I have posted it's location on the Race Start/Finish Area Map and their website has enough information to convince you to arrive Friday and leave Sunday.
1) Rooms are reduced to $199 a night for a Full View (of the water) King or Double or $189 for a Side View King or Double. These rates are good for 3/17 and 3/18. You can stay for one or two nights at this rate.
2) We will host our prerace packet pickup in their Conference room on Friday night, March 17.
3) To make a reservation call 360-756-1005 before February 17 and let them know that you are a participant in the Chuckanut 50k.
1) Room rates for March 17 and March 18 are $109 for a Studio King Suite and $115 for a Studio Double Queen Suite.
2) Make reservations by calling 360-676-1400 and mention the Chuckanut 50k Group.
3) The hotel will offer a shuttle for runners to and from the race start finish. Shuttle availability will be based on number of Chuckanut 50k guests at the hotel.
4) Our room block will be held until 2/17/2016. Please make your reservations before then to receive this discounted price.
Curious about Bellingham? Check out our local tourism site - for tons of travel ideas! www.bellingham.org