Waitlist Movement - Withdrawal Deadline

For those of you on the waitlist we hope you've been training! It looks like we should be able to move everyone in to the race before the weekend!  

If you are already registered but now unable to attend the race we will be issuing refunds less a $25 processing fee. The deadline for this refund is THIS WEDNESDAY February 22. Please let the race director know at chuckanut50@gmail.com before 5pm, Wednesday, February 22.

If you pre-ordered a shirt, we will be happy to send it to you. We do not allow entry roll-overs or transfers and are unable to issue refunds after this date.